Wednesday 8 June 2016

The Liebster's Here !


Dear Vinay Leo R from I Rhyme Without Reason has bestowed me with the Liebster Award and here's a BIG thanks to him for the same. Despite being awarded for the fourth time, he was kind enough to pass it on to his new friends in the blogosphere. :)

So here are the rules of the award...

  • Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
  • Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
  • Share 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
  • Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
  • Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
  • Copy the rules into your post


     Here we go, 11 facts about me...


  1.  I'm short
  2.  l love to daydream
  3.  I love Snickers chocolate (and you may get me one the next time you meet me)
  4.  I don't watch TV
  5.  But I do watch American series and sometimes Anime (in PC)
  6.  I love taking solo walks
  7.  I often go to my terrace at night for introspection and some me time
  8.  I wish I didn't have to sleep at all
  9.  I like to be always on the move, and keep myself busy
  10.  I'm not good at picking favourites
  11.  I ask at least five people before taking a decision

. . .

     And here's Leo's questionnaire



 1.  One memory that you cherish from your school days?
 -      Bunking classes in groups, and feeling like spies while dodging teachers in corridors.

 2.  Your favourite fiction novel, and why?
  - Like I said, not good at favourites. But I guess I'll go for Harry Potter, and you must know why!

 3.  One thing you'd always tend to be forgetful of?
  - Uhmm....I can't remember :p

 4.  One thing you do to regain calmness when you are upset?
  - Write. Always.

 5. A food and/or beverage you love having on a rainy day?
  - Freshly brewed tea <3

 6.  One thing you wish people would stop pestering you about?
  - Future plans! They'll know about it soon enough in the future right? They should stop asking!! (Or maybe it's just a different way of saying I don't have a proper answer :p )

 7.  Favourite among all your nicknames and why?
  - Dashy. Because the only other ones are Dachu and Piggy out of which the former is my childhood name and the latter was framed by my idiots (or 'friends')

 8.  A rose in a bouquet or in the garden?
  - Garden, the biggest bouquet in itself.

 9. A part of social network that irritates you?
  - "Hey" - "Hey" -"Sup?" -" Nothing much, you?" - "same" - "hmm" - "wat els?"
   These kind of conversations. If they have nothing to say, why message at all?

10. That place that you love returning to for vacation?.
  - My grandparents' place.  Nothing beats that. If only I didn't get fatter each time I returned!

11. Favorite day of the year, and why?
  - New year's eve. There's some magic in that day, the flashback of the whole year  before you, and remembering all those people who mattered to you the most.

. . .


 I'd like to nominate the following awesome bloggers for the award, hoping they'd accept it and pass it on, with no obligations though. In case they've already gotten the award, I suppose they're worth getting it twice then. ;)



  1. Ramya Rao P at Words & Me
  2. Sunita Rajwade at Mumbai On a High
  3. Sampada Raje at My Musings
  4. Geetika Gupta at Boisterous Bee
  5. Ankita Shukla at Mojito With A Twist
  6. Sriram at Sriram Warrier
  7. Geetashree Chatteerjee at Mindspeak-Vanderloost
  8. Chandana Sreetha at Boongbangeverything
  9. Athira Jim at Bewitched By Words
  10. Sidra Nadeem at Imperfectly Perfect Life
  11. Karan Shah at Scribble
...


  My Questions for the nominees


 1. What made you start blogging?
 2. If for one day you could be someone else, who would it be?
 3. How would you like to spend your birthday?
 4. One of the proudest moments of your life?
 5.  Do you prefer night or day? Why?
 6. What are the three movies you can't get enough of?
 7. A dream that you had at night and cannot forget?
 8. What would you like to be remembered for?
 9. What is the greatest advice you've heard?
10. What is your dream destination?
11. One thing you'd like to change about this world?

. . .
Signing off,
- and looking forward to some answers-
Dashy



No comments:

Post a Comment