Friday 22 July 2016

A to Z of me #WritingWednesdays


So this interesting 'A to Z of me' post has been circling the blogosphere for a while. I saw it at Leo's, Sanch's, Geetika'sAnamika's and a few others. And now I'm in the list too...stating 26 random facts from A to Z about myself. Tadaa!




A- Age: Almost 18

B- Biggest fear: Rejection and Abandonment


C- Current Time: 11:00am

D- Drink you last had: Refreshing hot tea (as long as water doesn't count)

E- Everyday starts with: Same...a cup of refreshing tea

F- Favourite song: Uhmm...keeps changing with the mood, but Taylor's love story is an all time favourite!

G- Ghosts, are they real? Nope. But that doesn't mean I'm unafraid of scary things :P

H- Hometown: Kannur @ Kerala

I- In love with: Reading and writing

J- Jealous of: two kinds of people - who get to travel a lot, and who get to eat so much and still not get fat ! (So not fair)

K- Killed someone: Not yet. But I might. (watch out)

L- Last time you cried: Two weeks ago for being restricted to do something

M- Middle name: None, sadly

N- Number of siblings: One older sis (though she doesn't look any older)

O- One wish: To write a book

P- Person you last called: A school friend

Q- Question you're always asked: What is your ambition ?

R- Reason to smile: My bestie (Annie are you reading this? You better), and my family. Reason enough to smile. :)

S- Sounds that annoy you: Sounds of those people who just won't stop talking even when you're least interested. Not even a pause to politely excuse yourself!

T- Time you woke up: 9.30 am

U- Underwear colour: Brown

V- Vacation destination: Favourite so far - Kashmir, Wish list is pretty long

W- Worst habit: Thinking too much

X- X-Rays you've had: Teeth, and maybe chest too at some point when I was smaller

Y- Your favourite food: Depends on mood again. Right now thinking of Subway sandwiches (yum)

Z- Zodiac sign: Leo, we rule ;)

This was fun! Would you like to take this on?

If so, do share yours in the comment section or write a post and let me know!

Linking with WriteTribe's #WritingWednesdays


No comments:

Post a Comment